AL-Kindy college Medical Journal is a leading peer-reviewed, open-access journal .It is the official scientific journal of AL-Kindy college of Medicine
- Published by Al-Kindy College of Medicine - University of Baghdad
- Broad readership and scope. The journal publishes peer-reviewed articles, such as clinical research, basic medical research, review article, community research, case reports/series, and brief communication. The journal also publishes other sections such as, editorial, correspondence, and commentary.
- Open Access. All articles are available to the public for free to provide worldwide access for readers.
- Online First. Articles do not have to wait for the next issue to be published. Online First service enables authors and readers to get an immediate online publication.
- Authors retain the copyright of the published articles. The author(s) give AL-Kindy college Medical Journal as publisher the right of first publication of all published material and licensed under a creative commons attribution-non Commercial 4.0international
- All articles have unique DOI numbers. AL-Kindy College Medical Journal is registered with a crossref
Submit your work to AL-Kindy College Medical Journal
- The journal considers works in a variety of categories.
- No submission fee, only publication fee if the manuscripts are accepted. We waive the publication fee for authors from outside Iraq.
- Start your submission by registering your author account
- For any inquiries, send us an e-mail to [email protected]
- If you have made your submission, please reference the tracking ID number assigned by the AL-Kindy College Medical Journal in the acknowledgment of your submission. If you do not have the ID, reference the manuscript title and corresponding name.
- AL-Kindy College Medical Journal (P- ISSN :1810-9543, E-ISSN :2521-4365
- Official website: jkmc.uobaghdad.edu.iq